Quick Barbecued Beans
“Baked beans are a simple, classic recipe, and cooking them on the grill adds great smoky flavour.” —Millie Vickery, Lena, Illinois
Photo: Taste of Home
- 1 can kidney beans 16 ounces, rinsed and drained
- 1 can great northern beans 15-1/2 ounces, rinsed and drained
- 1 can pork and beans 15 ounces
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In an ungreased 8-in. square disposable foil pan, combine all ingredients.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat until heated through, 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3/4 cup: 264 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 877mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 13g fibre), 14g protein.