Pork Tenderloin with Lentils
Number of servings : 6 Prep time: 00:12 Cooking time: 00:39 Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main
Number of servings : 6
Prep time: 00:12
Cooking time: 00:39
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
2 pork tenderloins
2 onions, chopped
6 garlic cloves, chopped
300g (1 1/2 cups) cooked lentils
250 ml (1 cup) chicken broth
120ml (1/2 cup) whipping cream
30ml (2 tbsp) butter
45ml (3 tbsp) mustard with grains
1 sprig rosemary
Salt and pepper
- In a large pan, melt butter. Add onions and garlic. Sautée for 4 minutes.
- Add pork tenderloins and brown them for a few minutes on each side. Add chicken broth, salt and pepper. Cover and cook on medium heat for 25 minutes.
- Add cream, mustard and rosemary. Stir sauce. Add cooked lentils and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove tenderloins from sauce. On a cutting board, cut tenderloins in thick slices.
- Serve pork tenderloin slices covered with mustard and lentil cream sauce.