Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
450 g (1 lb) fusili, cooked al dente
1/2 small red onion, chopped
125 ml (1/2 cup) Old Cheddar cheese, grated
1 yellow pepper
12 slices hot salami, cut in strips
2 tomatoes, quartered
8 black olives, pitted
4 x 30 g (4 x 1 oz) Provolone cheese slices
125 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
75 ml (1/3 cup) white wine vinegar
15 ml (1 tbsp) balsamic vinegar
Fresh herbs, basil or oregano leaves, snipped to taste
Sea salt to taste
Freshly ground pepper to taste
15 ml (1 tbsp) Dijon mustard
Parsley to taste
- Preheat oven to 230°C / 450°F.
- Roast yellow pepper until browned on all sides. When done, place in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and allow to cool.
- Blend dressing ingredients.
- Place cooled pasta in a bowl and add chopped onion.
- Toss with the dressing and grated Cheddar cheese.
- Peel and seed the cooled pepper. Cut in strips. Add to the pasta along with the salami, tomatoes and olives.
- Decorate with Provolone slices.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2236