Number of servings : 4
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
½ cup (125 ml) tomato paste
4 ready-made 8-inch (20-cm) pizza crusts
¾ cup (150 g) pitted black olives
4 small mozzarella cheeses (about
5 ounces/150 g), thinly sliced
4 tablespoons dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C/gas 6). Set out a baking sheet.
- Spread the tomato paste evenly over each pizza crust.
- Divide the olives evenly among the pizzas.
- Top with the mozzarella and a sprinkling of oregano.
- Place the pizzas on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until the crusts are crisp and the mozzarella is melted and spread.
- Serve hot.