Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
75 ml (5 tbsp) slivered almonds
125 ml (½ cup) olive oil
1 clove, garlic, minced
60 ml (4 tbsp) Parmesan cheese, grated
250 ml (1 cup) mint leaves
250 ml (1 cup) basil leaves
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
10 ml (2 tsp) freshly squeezed lemon juice
4 mini racks of lamb (3 chops each)
- In a food processor, pulse the almonds, oil, garlic and cheese to make a paste.
- Add the fresh herbs, seasonings and lemon juice. Pulse until puréed. Add a little more oil to thin the pesto, if necessary.
- Preheat the barbecue.
- Lightly oil the lamb and grill on each side until medium-rare and still pink inside.
- Place on a heated platter, brush with pesto and cover with foil. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Slice into chops and serve with the remaining pesto.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2686