Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Side Dishes | Side Dishes
Special diet :
6 medium potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces
2 cloves garlic, unpeeled
Salt, as required
75 ml (1/3 cup) extra-virgin olive oil
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
75 ml (1/3 cup) flat parsley, minced
1 lemon, zest only, grated finely
1 clove garlic, minced
- Place the potatoes and garlic in a saucepan. Cover with cold water, salt to taste, bring to a boil and cook until tender.
- Drain the potatoes and discard the garlic cloves. Return the potatoes to the stove and shake the pan over the heat to evaporate any remaining water.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Add the oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine the parsley, lemon zest and garlic.
- Serve the potatoes sprinkled with the gremolada.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2536