Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
225 g (1/2 lb) potatoes, peeled and diced
150 g (1/4 lb) green beans, trimmed and cut in pieces
450 g (1 lb) linguine
1/2 bunch fresh basil, washed and snipped in pieces
125 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
2 garlic cloves
60 ml (4 tbsp) toasted pine nuts
1 anchovy fillet, soaked in milk
30 ml (2 tbsp) goat cheese, grated
30 ml (2 tbsp) Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling, salted water for about 15 minutes.
- Add beans and pasta, cooking as recommended on the package or until the pasta is al dente.
- In the meantime, place basil, oil, 45 ml (4 tbsp.) toasted pine nuts and anchovy fillet in the food processor and blend to a smooth paste.
- Transfer pesto to a bowl and add Caprano cheese.
- Drain pasta with vegetables. Place in a serving bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add pesto and mix well. Serve immediately with Bella Lodi cheese, the rest of toasted pine nuts and some fresh basil.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2228