Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
450 g (1b) linguine
50 ml (1/4 cup) green onions, sliced thinly
2 cloves garlic, chopped
30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
250 ml (1 cup) 35% cream
1 pinch saffron threads
225 g (8 oz) Friulano cheese, grated
55 g (2 oz) hazelnuts, toasted, peeled and chopped
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a large pot, cook the pasta al dente, following package directions. Drain without rinsing and set aside.
- In a saucepan, sauté the green onions and garlic in the oil over high heat for 1 minute. Add the cream and saffron and cook 2 minutes.
- Add the cheese and simmer while stirring until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat, add the pasta, hazelnuts and seasonings and toss well to combine.
- Transfer to a large, heated bowl.
- Serve immediately.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2510