Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
15 ml (1 tbsp) gelatin powder
180 ml (3/4 cup) milk
600 ml (2 1/2 cups) 35% cream
125 ml (1/2 cup) sugar
1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise, seeds scraped
15 ml (1 tbsp) dried lavender
125 ml (1/2 cup) chocolate sauce
250 ml (1 cup) raspberries
- In a bowl, place 50 ml (1/4 cup) of milk and sprinkle the gelatin over the top.
- In a saucepan, heat the remaining milk, the cream and the sugar over medium heat. Add the vanilla seeds and the lavender. Heat while stirring until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is barely simmering (do not allow to boil).
- Remove from heat, cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Return to the heat and bring to a boil, then remove from heat and stir in the gelatin mixture.
- Strain the custard and pour into individual molds. Refrigerate until set.
- Unmold onto dessert plates and serve with chocolate sauce and raspberries.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2488