Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
450 g (1 lb) angel hair pasta
3 French shallots, sliced thinly
3 cloves garlic, minced
Olive oil, as required
1 bag, 284 g (10 oz) spinach, trimmed, cooked, drained well and chopped
1 piece, 250 g Mozzarella di Bufala cheese, diced
30 ml (2 tbsp) 35% cream
5 ml (1 tsp) fresh oregano, chopped
10 ml (2 tsp) sea salt
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Spray a 20 cm (8”) pie plate with olive oil.
- In a large pot, cook the pasta al dente, following package directions. Drain without rinsing and set aside.
- In a saucepan, sauté the shallots and garlic in the oil over high heat for 1 minute. Remove from heat, add the spinach and combine.
- Toss the pasta with the warm spinach mixture and transfer to the pie plate. Spread the cheese over the top.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, oregano, salt and pepper, and pour over the pasta.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until the centre is set and the top is golden brown.
- Cut in wedges and serve.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2519