Halibut Kebabs with Orange-Honey Sauce
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses Special diet
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
125 ml (½ cup) frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted
125 ml (½ cup) water
50 ml (¼ cup) honey
30 ml (2 tbsp) butter
2 red peppers, in squares
450 g (1 lb) halibut, trimmed, in 5 cm (2 in) cubes
45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a saucepan, bring the first 3 ingredients to a boil
- Reduce the heat and simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in the butter. Set aside.
- Preheat the barbecue.
- Assemble the kebabs, alternating peppers and fish. Brush with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the kebabs on the grill and cook over medium heat for about 12 minutes, turning frequently.
- Transfer to heated plates and serve with the sauce.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2700