Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
350 g (3/4 lb) half rigatoni pasta
100 g (1/4 lb) spicy pancetta
60 g (2 oz) rindless salt pork, diced
60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
1 onion, chopped
796 ml (28 oz) canned, diced tomatoes
Salt and pepper to taste
15 ml (1 tbsp) Parmesan cheese, grated
Romano cheese, grated to taste
30 ml (2 tbsp) Italian parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta al dente in a large pot of boiling salted water.
- In another saucepan, brown the pancetta and salt pork in oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook over high heat about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with blended Parmesan and Romano cheese. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2225