Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
600 g (1 lb 4 oz) tuna
120 g (4 oz / 16 slices) pancetta
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
1 orange, juiced and zest grated
45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- Cut the tuna into 4 equal pieces and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap on a work surface and arrange four overlapping slices of pancetta on top.
- Place a piece of tuna in the centre and roll up so that the fish is wrapped in the pancetta. The plastic wrap should be tight enough to hold the pancetta around the tuna without distorting its shape. Refrigerate and repeat with the remaining tuna and pancetta.
- Preheat the barbecue.
- Remove the plastic wrap.
- Grill on all sides until the pancetta is done and the tuna is pink.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, reduce the orange juice and zest by half. Remove from heat and whisk in the oil.
- Serve the tuna drizzled with the orange reduction.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2612