Number of servings : 4 to 6
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
450 g (1 lb) gemelli
450 g (1 lb) crookneck squash, washed, peeled and diced
125 ml (1/2 cup) butter
45 ml (3 tbsp) fresh sage, chopped
2 ml (1/2 tsp) cayenne pepper
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
250 ml (1 cup / 50 g) Parmesan, grated
- In a large pot, cook the pasta al dente, following package directions. Drain without rinsing and set aside.
- Cook the squash in plenty of boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and add to the pasta.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter. When it begins to foam, add the sage and cook for 1 minute. Add the pasta, squash and seasonings.
- Mix well and heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.