Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
80 g (1/2 cup) pine nuts, toasted
12 garlic cloves, peeled and green germ removed
250 ml (1 cup) vegetable oil
3/4 litre (3 cups) extra virgin olive oil
- In a non-stick pan, toast pine nuts over low heat.
- Add garlic and vegetable oil and cook over very low heat for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Smash the garlic in the oil, using a fork or wooden pestle.
- Add the olive oil and pine nuts.
- Pour into the sterilized jar. Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.
Tip: This oil will keep better if the garlic is well cooked and the nuts are well toasted.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2347