Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
45 ml (3 tbsp) extra-virgin olive oil
1 red onion, minced
120 g (½ cup) pancetta, diced
4 artichoke hearts, quartered
2 garlic cloves, chopped
180 ml (¾ cup) vegetable stock
1 head broccoli, in small florets
2 zucchini, cut in short sticks
2 yellow or orange peppers, diced
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
250 ml (1 cup) 15% cream
120 g (1 cup) Brie, rind removed, cut in pieces
350 g (¾ lb) fedelini pasta
Cherry tomatoes, halved, for garnish, to taste
Fresh basil and oregano, chopped, to taste
- In a saucepan, sauté the onion and pancetta in the olive oil for 3 minutes.
- Add the artichoke hearts and garlic and cook 2 minutes over low heat. Add the broth and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets, zucchini sticks and diced peppers. Cook 5 minutes over high heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer half the vegetable mix to a food processor. Add the cream and process until smooth. Reserve remaining vegetables and keep warm.
- In a sauté pan, warm the sauce over low heat. Add the brie, stirring occasionally until it is melted. If the sauce becomes too thick, add more vegetable broth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large pot, cook pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain and toss with the sauce.
- Serve in deep pasta plates. Garnish with reserved vegetables and cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with chopped basil and oregano.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2322