Easy Salmon Cakes
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: 6 minutes Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Number of servings :
Cooking time: 6 minutes
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
1 16 oz. can Navy beans, drained
1 cup canned corn kernels
1 (213 g) cooked salmon chopped, drained and bones removed
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1½ teaspoons Old Bay seasoning or other seafood seasoning
½ teaspoon dried dill
1 teaspoon chili powder
¾ cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- Process navy beans roughly in food processor until broken up in small pieces, but not smooth.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl, and combine all remaining ingredients until mixed through.
- In large heavy bottom skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Form mixture into patties, about 2 inches in diameter.
- Fry on each side for about 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:660