Conchiglie with Spinach and Walnuts
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses Special diet
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
450 g (1 lb) conchiglie rigate
250 ml (1 cup) 15% cream
375 ml (1½ cups / 375 g) ricotta cheese
1 package (284 g / 10 oz) spinach, washed, trimmed, coarsely chopped
50 ml (¼ cup / 30 g) parmesan, grated
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
250 ml (1 cup / 130 g) walnuts, toasted, chopped
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions.
- In a large saucepan, bring cream to a boil. Add ricotta and spinach.
- Return to a boil and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat and add Parmesan. Season.
- Drain pasta but do not rinse. Add to the sauce with half the walnuts.
- Reheat, if necessary.
- Transfer to a large, heated bowl and garnish with remaining walnuts.
- Serve immediately.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2379