Chipotle-Raspberry Pork Chops
“With only three ingredients and ten-minute prep time, this supper’s fast enough to throw together after a long day of work.” —Jennifer Ray, Poncha Springs, Colorado
Photo: Taste of Home
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 pork loin chops bone-in, 7 oz. each
- In a small saucepan, cook and stir preserves and chipotle pepper over medium heat until heated through. Reserve 1/4 cup for serving. Sprinkle pork with salt; brush with remaining raspberry sauce.
- Lightly grease a grill or broiler pan rack. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce.
1 pork chop with 1 tablespoon sauce: 308 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fibre), 30g protein.