Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
2 Italian plum tomatoes, seeded and cut in short sticks
250 g (9 oz) mozzarella, in short sticks
5 ml (1 tsp) dried oregano
60 ml (4 tbsp) olive oil
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Basil leaves, to taste
- Preheat oven to 190ºC / 375ºF.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, cheese, oregano and 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the oil. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In an ovenproof skillet, heat the remaining oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and sear in the oil for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat, spread the cheese mixture over the chicken and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Serve garnished with basil leaves.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2599