Cheesy Potato Puffs
Wow guests with this crispy, cheesy potato dish that’s easy enough to make for everyday meals as well.
Number of servings : 12
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Type of meal : | Side Dishes | Side Dishes
Special diet :
2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
1/3 cup matzo meal
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 scallions (green onions), minced
1 cup shredded Jarlsberg cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease four 12-cup mini muffin tins.
- Peel potatoes and grate using a food processor or a coarse hand grater.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and canola oil.
- In another bowl, combine matzo meal, salt, and baking powder; blend into egg mixture. Add potatoes, scallions, and cheese.
- Spoon into muffin tins and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden.