Caprano Cheese Pizza
Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses Special diet
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
450 g (1 lb) pizza dough
60 ml (4 tbsp) dried tomato pesto
1 avocado, peeled, sliced in strips
250 ml (1 cup) canned corn kernels, drained
15 sprigs cilantro
180 g (6 oz) Caprano cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 220°C ⁄ 425°F.
- Stretch the dough out into a 30-cm / 12” circle and press into a pizza pan.
- Top with the pesto, avocado strips, corn and cilantro.
- Bake on the middle rack for 10 minutes.
- Spread the cheese over the dough and bake until melted, about 8 minutes.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2178