Bow Ties with Broccoli Florets and Goat Cheese
Garnish this pasta plate with cherry tomatoes quarters and chopped parsley.
Number of servings : 4
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Type of meal : | Main Courses | Main Courses
Special diet :
15 ml (1 tbsp) butter
45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
2 French shallots, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
6 sun-dried tomatoes chopped
250 ml (1 cup) chicken stock
250 ml (1 cup) 15% cream
185 ml (3/4 cup) goat cheese, crumbled
Salt and pepper to taste
350 g (3/4 lb) bow tie pasta
500 ml (2 cups) broccoli florets
4 fresh Italian cherry tomates quartered
Chopped flat parsley (as garnish) to taste
- In a saucepan, melt butter in the oil. Gently heat the French shallots, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Add stock, reduce for 3 minutes. Stir in the cream and two cheeses. Beat until thick and creamy. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 10 minutes.
- In a large pot, cook the pasta in boiling salted water. Five minutes before the pasta is cooked, add the broccoli florets to the water.
- Drain pasta and broccoli together. Place in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- To serve, pour some sauce into heated individual plates, add a serving of pasta and broccoli.Garnish with cherry tomato quarters and chopped parsley.