Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Salads | Salads Special diet : Ingredients
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Salads | Salads
Special diet :
450 g (1 lb) cauliflower florets
225 g (8 oz) yellow (wax) beans, in small pieces
1 red pepper, diced
120 g (1 cup) mushrooms (caps only, no stems)
12 green olives, pitted
6 giant black olives, pitted
15 ml (1 tbsp) lemon juice
5 ml (1 tsp) anchovy paste
5 ml (1 tsp) capers
150 ml (2/3 cup) extra-virgin olive oil
Pepper, to taste
Italian parsley, to taste
- In a saucepan, cook each vegetable separately until just tender in boiling salted water. Drain and place in a bowl of ice water to cool.
- Drain all cooked vegetables well and place in a salad bowl.
- Add olives.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, anchovy paste and capers. Add olive oil in a thin stream, whisking constantly. Add pepper to taste.
- Toss salad with the dressing and refrigerate.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2338