Turkey Breast Tenderloins with Raspberry Sauce
“Sweet and tangy raspberry sauce is a perfect complement to versatile turkey tenderloins. In fact, the sauce is so good, you’ll be tempted to eat it with a spoon.” —Deirdre Cox, Kansas City, Missouri
Taste of Home
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins 5 ounces each
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 tbsp Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 2 tbsp red raspberry preserves
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, brown turkey in oil on all sides. Cover and cook until a thermometer reads 165°, 10-12 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- Combine cornstarch and juice until smooth; add to the pan. Stir in the steak sauce, preserves and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 1 minute. Slice turkey; serve with sauce.
1 tenderloin with 1/4 cup sauce: 275 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 425mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0 fibre), 33g protein.