Sheet-Pan Chicken Parmesan
“Saucy chicken, melty mozzarella and crisp-tender broccoli—all in one pan. What could be better?” —Becky Hardin, St. Peters, Missouri
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6 ounces each
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 4 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets about 10 ounces
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil optional
Test Kitchen tips
- Try serving this on a bed of riced cauliflower. A number of brands are available in the vegetable section of the freezer case.
- Like most Italian-inspired dishes, this would pair wonderfully with a thick slice of garlic bread.
1 serving: 504 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 147mg cholesterol, 1151mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 8g fibre), 52g protein.