Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Soups | Soups
Special diet :
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
225 g (1/2 lb) medium-lean ground veal
2 ml (1/2 tsp) dried oregano
1 L (4 cups) chicken stock
125 ml (1/2 cup)pasta for minestrone*
250 ml (1 cup) shredded spinach
125 ml (1/2 cup/ 60 g) grated Parmesan
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a skillet, soften the onion and garlic in the oil. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool.
- Add the veal and oregano and mix well. Shape into little meatballs and refrigerate.
- In a saucepan, bring the stock to a boil.
- Add the meatballs and cook for a few minutes in the simmering stock.
- Add the pasta and return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes
- To serve, place the spinach and cheese in a tureen and pour the hot soup over them.
*Use the small pasta of your choice (orzo, alphabets, small shells, etc.).
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2502