Baby Bok Choy and Chicken
Two cups of baby Bok Choy a week is all you need to reduce your risk of several cancers, particularly those of the breast and prostate.
- 1 lb baby bok choy chopped
- 2 cups yellow bell pepper sliced
- 2 cups broccoli chopped
- 2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless, cooked and sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, broccoli and green onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
- Lower heat and add bok choy. Stir well. Cook only until bok choy has wilted and the thicker, white ends are still somewhat crisp. Add sesame seeds and stir.
- Divide between two plates and top each with chicken.