Number of servings : 4
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: Ready in under 30 minutes
Type of meal : | Salads | Salads
Special diet :
50 ml (¼ cup) hazelnuts
250 ml (1 cup) seedless red grapes, halved
75 ml (⅓ cup) extra-virgin olive oil
30 ml (2 tbsp) balsamic vinegar
1 litre (4 cups) arugula, rinsed and spun dry
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- On a baking sheet, toast the hazelnuts in the oven for about 10 minutes or until browned.
- Spread the nuts on a tea towel, fold the towel over to cover, and rub vigorously to remove the skins.
- In a bowl, combine the nuts, grapes, oil and vinegar.
- Add the arugula, toss gently and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad on 4 plates and serve immediately.