Hold it perpendicular to the work with the long edge touching it; the roller cover should fit into its curved shape to let you apply paint to the edge of the work.
More From Reader’s Digest
- Pipe Roller Features an indented center groove in the cover to conform to the contour of heating pipes. Make sure you apply only heat-resistant paint to the pipe. Posted in Home Improvement
- Heat Gun Focuses a controlled amount of heat, usually between 121°C (250°F) and 593°C (1100°F), to soften paint so you can remove it with a scraper. (Do not use on old, lead-based […] Posted in Home Improvement
- Aviation Snips Cut sheet metal with less effort than tin snips. Posted in Home Improvement
- Paint Glove For applying paint to unusually-shaped items, such as spindles. Posted in Home Improvement
- Straight-Jaw Locking Pliers Clamp firmly onto objects. Posted in Home Improvement
- Profile Gauge Duplicates and transfers an irregular design to a template or piece of stock. Posted in Home Improvement