Turkey, Gouda & Apple Tea Sandwiches
Cut into triangles or quarters, these fun mini sandwiches are a tasty addition to an afternoon tea gathering. The cranberry mayo lends an original flavour twist, and the apples give them a sweet-tart crunch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Taste of Home
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 24 slices very thin wheat or white bread crusts removed
- 12 slices deli turkey
- 2 medium apples thinly sliced
- 12 slices thin smoked Gouda cheese
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- Place mayonnaise and cranberry sauce in a small food processor. Cover and process until blended. Spread over each bread slice.
- Layer the turkey, apples, cheese and spinach over each of 12 bread slices; top with remaining bread. Cut each sandwich into quarters.
- To Make Ahead: Cranberry spread can be prepared a day in advance; cover and store in the refrigerator.
1 tea sandwich: 258 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 456mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fibre), 16g protein.