Chicken, Nectarine and Avocado Salad
“This salad is really summery and comes together very quickly. Using granola adds crunch and makes it different. I’ve tried using a various types of granola, and our favourites have been those that aren’t overly sweet but have lots of nuts.” —Elisabeth Larsen, Pleasant Grove, Utah
Taste of Home
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach about 8 cups
- 2 medium nectarines thinly sliced
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1 medium ripe avocado peeled and sliced
- 1 cup granola with fruit and nuts
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, nectarines, chicken and feta. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Top with avocado and granola. Serve immediately.
1-1/2 cups: 561 calories, 32g fat (7g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 539mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 7g fibre), 30g protein.