Overnight Vegetable & Egg Breakfast
These overnight eggs and veggies make a hearty breakfast for those who have to rush out the door in the morning.
Shutterstock/ Vezzani Photography
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4 lb potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper finely chopped
- 10 oz frozen spinach chopped, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup mushrooms fresh, sliced
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk 2%
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- In greased 6-qt. (5.67 L) slow cooker, layer the first five ingredients. In large bowl, whisk eggs, water, milk, salt, and pepper; pour over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or until potatoes are tender and eggs are set.