Nacho Salsa Dip
“This zesty dip is great for any get-together and allows me to spend more time with my guests. I always have requests to bring it when my husband and I attend parties.” —Sally Hull, Homestead, Florida
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 lb process cheese cubed, Velveeta
- 1 jar chunky salsa 16 ounces
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Tortilla chips or cubed French bread
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain well.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker; stir in the cheese, salsa and garlic powder. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Stir; serve warm with tortilla chips or cubed bread.
1/4 cup: 143 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 484mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fibre), 9g protein.