Number of servings : Prep time: Cooking time: Type of meal : | Cookies | Cookies Special diet : Ingredients
Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Cookies | Cookies
Special diet :
375 ml (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
125 ml (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
625 ml (2 1/2 cups / 150 g) Friulano cheese, grated
50 ml (1/4 cup) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
5 ml (1 tsp) salt
15 ml (1 tbsp) cold water
1 egg, beaten
50 ml (1/4 cup) pine nuts, finely chopped
- In a food processor, combine the flour, butter, 500 ml (2 cups) of the grated Friulano, tomatoes, salt and water and pulse until the batter forms a ball around the blade.
- Place on a piece of plastic wrap and shape into a roll 3.5 cm (1 1/2 inches) in diameter. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 400°F.
- Cut the dough into 0.5-cm (1/4-inch) slices and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Bake 10 minutes or just until golden. Remove from oven and cool, but do not turn oven off.
- Sprinkle warm biscuits with remaining cheese and return to the oven to brownn lightly.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2414