Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Cookies | Cookies
Special diet :
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon water
1/2 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
Food colouring (optional)
- In a bowl, combine the confectioners’ sugar, water and vanilla; stir until combined and smooth (mixture will be thick).
- Tint with food colouring if desired.
- With a butter knife or small metal spatula, lightly spread glaze on cooled cookies. Let dry for 1 hour.
Yield: 3/4 cup
Chocolate Confectioners’ Sugar Glaze
- Prepare Confectioners’ Sugar Glaze.
- Stir in 4 teaspoons baking cocoa until smooth.