Use hair conditioner outside the shower to wash silk clothes.
More From Reader’s Digest
- 6 Things To Do with Potatoes If you're only French frying and baking your potatoes, you're only tapping a fraction of their potential. From polishing silverware to fixing shoes, there are plenty of ways to put these […] Posted in Best Tips
- Tips: What to Do With Mayonnaise Don’t hold the mayo! It can be a great ingredient to have around: you can spread it on skin for an instant facial, slather it on your car to get it clean and more. Want to know what to […] Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Things To Do with Ice Cubes If you're only using ice cubes to keep your drinks chilled, you're only tapping a fraction of their potential. Here are five brilliant new ways to put ice cubes to work all around the house. Posted in Best Tips
- 4 Other Uses for Shaving Cream Shaving cream's usefulness isn't limited to the bathroom. Here are four other uses for shaving cream. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Things To Do with Shampoo The usefulness of shampoo extends far beyond the shower! Here are five fun new ways to put shampoo to work all around the house. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Things To Do with Pencils Pencils aren’t just for writing. They’re great helpmates around the house for opening doors, jazzing up a boring picture frame or getting that jacket zipped up. Click through our photo […] Posted in Best Tips