Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Ice creams/Sorbets | Ice creams/Sorbets
Special diet :
8 commercial chocolate truffles
1 L (4 cups) commercial vanilla ice cream
3 bars (100 g each) dark chocolate (70% cocoa), chopped
- Working quickly, shape the ice cream into four equal balls.
- Bury two truffles inside each ball.
- Wrap each ball in plastic wrap and freeze for 4 hours, along with 4 dessert plates.
- Heat the chocolate in the top of a double boiler, over barely simmering water, stirring until it is completely melted.
- At serving time, unwrap the ice cream balls, place on the chilled dessert plates and pour the melted chocolate over to cover.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2177