Number of servings :
Type of meal : | Cakes | Cakes
Special diet :
2 containers, 475 g each ricotta cheese
180 ml (3/4 cup) sugar
180 ml (3/4 cup) cocoa, sifted
10 ml (2 tsp) orange extract
80 ml (1/3 cup) water
24 commercial lady fingers
Butter, as required
125 ml (1/2 cup) whipped cream (home whipped or commercial)
125 ml (1/2 cup) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Fresh strawberries, to taste
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, sugar, cocoa, orange extract and water and blend well. Set aside.
- Arrange 12 lady fingers in a single row in a buttered 20 cm x 28 cm (8” x 11”) rectangular baking pan.
- Spread half the cheese mixture evenly over the cookies.
- Repeat with the remaining lady fingers and cheese. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Cut into squares and garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and some chocolate chips.
- Serve with strawberries.
Imported on 2011-01-20 20:26:46 — Original ID:2505