Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts
“It’s hard to believe that just five ingredients and a few minutes of preparation can result in these delicate and scrumptious tarts!” —Cindi Mitchell, Waring, Texas
Taste of Home
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 2 individual graham cracker shells
- 1/4 cup cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spoon into shells. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate until serving.
1 tart: 362 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fibre), 4g protein.