Breakfast Fruit Cocktail
Start your day off right with this delicious and non-alcohol breakfast fruit cocktail.
- Grate the zest from the orange and squeeze out the juice, then mix them together in a large bowl.
- Stir in the flower water, if using. Add each fruit to the bowl as you prepare it.
- Cut the top and bottom off the grapefruit, then stand it on a flat end and slice off the skin. Slice the grapefruit into rounds, then cut each round into two halves.
- Halve the papaya. Scoop out and discard the seeds and membrane, then peel and slice the flesh.
- Peel the banana and slice it on the diagonal.
- Hull the strawberries and slice any large ones.
- Stir the fruit together, coating them well with the orange juice and zest. Cover and chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- In the morning, spoon the fruit into two bowls. Scatter some mint leaves over them and serve.