Are you sick of spending a bundle on expensive skincare items? From aspirin on a zit to an olive oil face wash, these everyday skincare items are cheap, easy and you probably already have them in your home. Try out these little known blemish and skincare treatments, and figure out which ones work best for you.
More From Reader’s Digest
- 5 Everyday Things That Treat Acne Keep your skin looking wonderful and help prevent acne flare-ups with these everyday items. Posted in Best Tips
- Get Rid of Acne Naturally The simplest form of acne affects around 90 per cent of adolescents, appearing as red or white pimples and blackheads that can leave temporary scars on the face, chest and back. More […] Posted in Health
- 5 Things To Do with WD-40 Originally designed as a rust-prevention solvent, WD-40 has become a useful household staple with hundreds of potential applications. Here are five of our favourite ways to put WD-40 to work. Posted in Best Tips
- Shingles: 6 Ways to Treat the Itching After getting a prescription medication from your doctor, try some of these home remedies to soothe the itching and heal the blisters caused by shingles. Posted in Conditions
- 5 More Things To Do with Aspirin Bust out the Aspirin: We've found five creative new ways to put it to work around the home. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Things To Do with Baking Soda You've probably got a box of baking soda sitting at the back of your fridge, but this powerful deodorizer has hundreds of uses around the home. Posted in Best Tips