Returning Cracks-2

There is a crack where two walls meet at a 90° angle in my bedroom. A year ago I filled the crack with plaster and then painted over the wall. I feel that I may have not filled the crack properly because the crack has since returned. What is the best way to handle this?

Wall cracks often return because houses are constantly shifting. If you simply fill the crack with plaster and cover it with a coat of paint, and the house expands and contracts with the changing seasons, the crack will likely return. You should first apply a fiberglass tape over the crack. This will provide a permanent seal over the crack. Then apply drywall filler and follow with a coat of paint.