This is how to do it:
– Wipe over your sink and kitchen benches every day. Use a sponge with a spray-and-wipe type of cleaning product or a disposable wipe (available from supermarkets).
– Both porcelain and fibreglass sinks can be washed quickly using hot water mixed with a few drops of vinegar.
– Clean stainless steel sinks using only dishwashing liquid or a special product for stainless steel
– Wipe spills and spatter from the hotplates, burners, range hood and surrounds of your stove as soon as you have used it – and while it’s still warm – to avoid having to struggle with dry, burnt residue that’s difficult to remove.
– When you’re using a spray product to clean up grease spills in the kitchen, give it a few minutes to work before wiping it off. It’s faster and easier.
– Sweep the kitchen floor every day, and damp-mop it if there have been spills, or if the contents of your pet’s bowl leaves a mess behind.