Number of servings :
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Type of meal : | Salads | Salads
Special diet :
750 g (1 1/2 lbs) new or small red potatoes, halved or quartered
2 stalks celery, diced
1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
4 scallions, sliced
125 mL (1/2 cup) plain nonfat yogurt
50 mL (1/4 cup) low-fat sour cream
50 mL (1/4 cup) low-fat mayonnaise
30 mL (2 tbsp) red wine vinegar
15 mL (1 tbsp) Dijon mustard
0.5 mL (1/8 tsp) each salt and pepper
30 mL (2 tbsp) chopped parsley
- Place the potatoes in a steamer basket and set in a large saucepan over about 2.5 cm (1 inch) of cold water. Cover the pan and bring the water to a boil over moderately high heat. Steam the potatoes 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over moderate heat and simmer about 8 minutes. Drain and place under cold running water. When cool, peel off the shells and coarsely chop. Add to potatoes along with the celery, cucumber, and scallions.
- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, combine the yogurt with the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes, eggs, and vegetables. Add the parsley and toss to coat well.
- Either serve at room temperature or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Imported on 2011-01-20 16:41:26 — Original ID:208