6 Fun Halloween Cocktail Recipes
Turn up the chill factor and bring out the spirits for your next Halloween party with these creepy cocktails for the haunting holiday!
1. Bloody Scary Cocktail
120 ml (4 oz.) prosecco
30 ml (1 oz.) freshly squeezed blood orange juice
15 ml (? oz.) Campari
30 ml (1 oz.) chilled Blavod Black vodka
1 cup of sugar
1. Make a simple syrup by bringing sugar and 1 cup of water to a boil. Stir the mixture until the sugar has dissolved and then let cool.
2. Once the syrup is done, pour it into a champagne flute with the prosecco, orange juice, and Campari.
3. Then, pour the vodka over the back of a spoon to create a chilling drink.
2. Vampire’s Elixir
44 ml (1.5 oz.) SKYY Infusions Raspberry
22 ml (¾ oz.) White Chocolate Liqueur
30 ml (1 oz.) Half and Half
1. Adorn a chilled martini glass with strawberry syrup to mimic dripping blood.
2. Then, combine all other ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker.
3. Strain into the decorated martini glass and add vampire teeth for a cocktail with a bite
3. Red Eye Cocktail
60 ml (2 oz.) gin
30 ml (1 oz.) Cointreau
15 ml (½ oz.) lemon juice
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon egg white
1 pimento stuffed olive
1. Combine gin, Cointreau, lemon juice, sugar, and egg white with ice in a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake well and pour the mixture into a martini glass.
3. Add the olive and sprinkle in a few chocolate chips for an eerie drink.
4. Kahlua Black Cat
30 ml (1 oz.) ounce Kahlua
75 ml (2.5 oz.) vanilla vodka
7 ml (¼ oz.) Sambuca
1. Stir all the ingredients with ice in a shaker and strain into a martini glass.
2. Add 3 espresso beans to make it appear as if a black cat is lurking at the surface – creepy
5. Halloween Hypnotist
60 ml (2 oz.) Hpnotiq
30 ml (1 oz.) vodka
Dash of lemon juice
1 glow stick
1. Combine all the ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake well.
2. Strain the cocktail into a chilled glass and throw in your lit glow stick for an illuminated mixture
6. Green Goblin Jello Shot
180 ml (6 oz.) green apple Jell-O
300 ml (10 oz.) vodka
1. Mix Jell-O powder with 16 ounces of boiling water in a bowl until powder completely dissolves.
2. Then, add in 6 ounces of cold water and the vodka.
3. Pour the mixture into little paper cups or shot glasses and garnish each glass with a gummy worm.
4. After the jello hardens in the fridge, serve these freaky shots to your Halloween guests.
Sources: DrinkOfTheWeek.com, ThatsFit.com, Martha Stewart, Suite101.com, Celebrations.co