Ladner has many trails along the riverside, perfect for a calm stroll.
More From Reader’s Digest
- A Tour Through the Marsh Mary Belanger of New Liskeard, Ont., loves visiting Hilliardton Marsh. Follow her through these photos on a self-guided tour of the wetlands. There are a total of 15 stations, which make […] Posted in Canada
- Our Canada Theme Pic Challenge: At the Cottage Nothing says summer like some fun at the cottage. If you agree, then you'll love the results of July's Theme Pic Challenge. These 20 shots in particular made us want to pack our bags and […] Posted in Canada
- What are the Top 10 Best Hikes in Canada? Fall in love with Canada all over again with these top 10 best hikes in Canada. Posted in Canada
- 10 Amazing Places for Hiking in Canada The arrival of spring’s warm weather is a great time to hit the trails. Hiking is not only a good way to enjoy some breathtaking wilderness areas, but it’s good exercise too. Among the […] Posted in Canada
- Train Spotting Across Canada Whether they inspire an adventurous wanderlust or an artist’s brush, trains and railways hold a special place in the hearts of Canadians. Posted in Canada
- Searching for Canada’s Palm Tree Capital The historic city of Victoria, B.C., is known for its stunning vistas, but did you know that one of its neighbourhoods, Oak Bay, is billing itself as the “Palm Tree Capital of Canada?” […] Posted in Canada