The plane crashed down, windows shattered, and flames blasted through the cabin. Survival seemed unlikely.>>
What's online from the Reader's Digest April 2013 issue
Check out these bonus online features, as mentioned in the April 2013 edition of Reader's Digest.
Health: Discover five foods that are incredibly hard on your chompers.
Travel: Debating whether to hit the road? Check yourself against our list of 10 signs it's time to take a vacation.
Canada's Most Interesting Towns: Expand your travel horizons - no passport required. Discover 10 exciting and offbeat Canadian travel destinations.
Fun & Games: Word Power: Did you know a bigger latte size doesn’t necessarily get you more caffeine? Discover 13 coffee-shop secrets.
Food: Get the delicious dessert recipes for Pink Pistachio Fudge Squares and Decadent Chocolate-Beet Muffins.
Inside the April 2013 Edition
- Love Machine: The next generation of robots is poised to acquire the very thing that makes us human: empathy.
- Mind the Trap: Five ways our instincts can fail us.
- Cops & Hackers: Cybervigilantes and hackers argue that traditional law-enforcement methods are obsolete. How the digital age is forcing police to step up their game.
- Building Stories: Drawn by a healthier economy, the latest surge of Irish immigrants is young, skilled and hoping to stay.
- Shore Shots: An artist's take on our continent's coasts.
- Luck: How a losing racehorse won a man's heart.