Twenty-nine raw materials go into the adhesive used to make transparent tape. Thankfully, using the sticky stuff is a lot simpler than producing it. Discover five handy new ways to make tape for work you.
More From Reader’s Digest
- 5 Things To Do with Duct Tape When you're at the cottage, there are very few problems that can't be solved with a roll of duct tape. Here are five clever duct tape hacks that can save your summer vacation. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Things To Do with Drinking Straws Don't toss the straw after you've slurped up your smoothie! From organizing jewelry to improving flower arrangements, there are plenty of ways to put drinking straws to use all around the house. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Things To Do with Salt Cutting down on sodium? Instead of tossing the table salt, put it to work around the house! Here are five brilliant new uses for salt. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Things To Do with Baby Wipes Baby wipes aren't just handy for cleaning baby. Here are five other ways you can use the wipes for cleaning, shining and soothing. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Things To Do with CDs If you're tired of your old music—or maybe you've switched to MP3s—don't throw your old CDs out just yet. Put them to work around your house. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Fun Things to Do With Balloons They come in all sorts of colours and patterns, and are a great way to add a festive touch to any gathering, but what can you do with all the leftover balloons after the party is over? […] Posted in Best Tips