If you’ve cut down on the salt in your diet, chances are you’ve got some extra lying around. Why not try these fun and easy ideas, and help your health in the process?
More From Reader’s Digest
- 5 Everyday Things That Remove Stains Don't let unexpected spills and stains ruin your fabrics—or your day. Fight back with these simple spot-removing items you can find right at home. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 More Everyday Things That Clean Your Bathroom Find out how using soda pop, vinegar and other common household items can make cleaning your bathroom a breeze. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Things To Do with WD-40 Originally designed as a rust-prevention solvent, WD-40 has become a useful household staple with hundreds of potential applications. Here are five of our favourite ways to put WD-40 to work. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Things To Do with Drinking Straws Don't toss the straw after you've slurped up your smoothie! From organizing jewelry to improving flower arrangements, there are plenty of ways to put drinking straws to use all around the house. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Things to Do with Mustard Mustard isn't just tasty on burgers and hot dogs. Did you know it can also soothe back pain, get rid of skunk smell, and more? Read on for a quirky list of things to do with mustard. Posted in Best Tips
- 6 Things To Do with Potatoes If you're only French frying and baking your potatoes, you're only tapping a fraction of their potential. From polishing silverware to fixing shoes, there are plenty of ways to put these […] Posted in Best Tips